Now accepting applications through June 30th 2017
Who are the scholarships for?
The scholarships are for Awesome entrepreneurs who want to be more Awesome. Awesome means that you work to have a thriving personal life, family, business, and community. You don’t always get it right, but you know that investing in these areas leads to a happier, healthier, more meaningful and successful life.
You have audacious ambitions for yourself and business, and you know that coaching can help you on the journey ahead.
You’ve been in business for at least three years and have 2016 revenues under $1 million USD.*
You are in growth mode, and full price coaching with an experienced entrepreneur coach is just out of reach.
You believe in coaching and are committed to putting your money where your values are.
What can I expect of Awesome?
- A customized one-on-one coaching program (12 sessions) and an Awesome coaching experience with a coach who believes in you.
- The same quality of service that we offer every client.
- A coach who cares about giving back. Our scholarships were designed to help more entrepreneurs have access to Awesome coaching experiences. All Awesome coaches commit to investing in our community and working with 2-5 scholarship clients per year. Meet our founding coaches.
What is expected of me?
- Commit to two 60-minute video coaching sessions per month for six consecutive months.
- Do the work. Our coaches are experienced pros who have chosen to work with you.
- Be willing to have sessions recorded and shared confidentially with a master coach.
- Scholarships enable developing entrepreneurs to receive coaching by covering part of the total cost, you will be responsible for the remainder.
Let's Get Real.
We ask a lot of our clients. We challenge them to grow in the direction they've identified for themselves, but it is still a challenge. So let's get real for a moment. Pause and consider the following questions:
Can I commit to being honest with myself and my coach?
Am I willing to take responsibility for creating the life I want?
Am I ready to do the work to realize my potential as an entrepreneur and a human?
If your answer is “Yes!”, then you’re in the right place.
Not ready to apply? Sign up for the Awesome Club and we'll send you an early registration invitation to our next cohort.