Are you ready for a coaching experience that will catapult you towards the life and business that YOU want?
Each quarter, Awesome accepts a small number of leaders to join our coaching program. We currently have a few memberships available for leaders who want it all: a thriving business and extraordinary life.
Who is Awesome coaching for?
Our coaching program is for leaders who want to be more Awesome. Awesome means that you aspire to have a thriving personal life, family, business, and community. You don’t always get it right, but you know that investing in these areas leads to a happier, healthier, more meaningful and successful life.
You have audacious ambitions for yourself and business, and you know that coaching can help you on the journey ahead.
You believe in coaching and are committed to investing in your future. We do, too—we have coaches of our own!
What can I expect of Awesome?
- A customized, 12-month one-to-one coaching program. Our team’s unique, well-defined process delivers poignant but practical programs that honor who you are and where you want to go.
- An Awesome coaching experience with a coach who gets you and believes in you. Our coaches are lifelong entrepreneurs and executives who have been there, done that, and want to make your journey easier. Meet our founding coaches.
- A coaching membership that doesn't nickel-and-dime you. We believe that coaching should be personal. That's why we've ditched the traditional by-the-hour approach and offer coaching by membership. All memberships include emergency sessions, between-session communication, and any learning resources that your coach recommends for your program.
What is expected of me?
- Commit to two video coaching sessions per month for twelve consecutive months.
- Do the work. Our coaches are experienced pros who have chosen to work with you. Change requires effort, not magic.
- Stay Curious. Curiosity in coaching is key to exploration and growth. It allows us to learn ourselves and others better, which fuels our growth as leaders.
- Communicate Courageously. Your coach is here to support you, not to judge you. Be willing to confidentially share your struggles and needs. We've got your back.
Send us your name and email address and we'll schedule an info call with our coordinator to learn more about your interest in coaching!